Summer is the time for fun outside with family and friends. However, it’s also when many accidents occur around the home. Keep your family, friends and neighbors safe with these tips.
Around the pool
Swimming pools and spas may be fun to play and lounge in; however, children and pets can get hurt in and around them. Follow these safety tips to ensure everyone’s safety around the pool.
- Never leave children unattended.
- Keep children away from pool drains, pipes and openings.
- Make sure everyone knows how to swim
- Learn CPR and first aid they cave lives.
- Don’t swim if the pool has flat, broken or missing drain covers. Drains can suction hair and body parts, causing serious injury to children and adults.
- Install a fence at least four fee tall around the perimeter of your pool.
- Make sure pool and spa covers work.
- Use self-closing and latching gates.
We serve areas around the Wasatch Front: Alpine, Utah / Alta, Utah / Bluffdale, Utah / Bountiful, Utah / Copperton, Utah / Cottonwood Heights, Utah / Draper, Utah / Heber, Utah / Herriman, Utah / Holladay, Utah / Kearns, Utah / Lehi, Utah / Magna, Utah / Midvale, Utah / Murray, Utah / North Salt Lake, Utah / Park City, Utah / Riverton, Utah / Salt Lake City, Utah / Sandy, Utah / South Jordan, Utah / South Salt Lake, Utah / Sugarhouse, Utah / Taylorsville, Utah / West Jordan, Utah / West Valley City, Utah / Woods Cross, Utah