Enjoy your time around your home and yard this summer and make sure its free of hazards with these tips:
- Supervise children whenever they’re outside, and keep them inside when you’re mowing or trimming.
- Always grill in an open, well- ventilated area, and keep children and animals at least three feet away from the grill.
- Put away hoses when not in use to prevent falls.
- Keep paint, fertilizers and hazardous chemicals out of reach of children and animals.
- Remove dead trees before they become a hazard.
- Put away lawn and garden tools and machinery when your’re finished with them.
- Maintain lawn mowers, trimmers and other equipment, and use them as instructed to prevent injuries.
- Put ladders and other home maintenance items away when not in use.
We serve areas around the Wasatch Front: Alpine, Utah / Alta, Utah / Bluffdale, Utah / Bountiful, Utah / Copperton, Utah / Cottonwood Heights, Utah / Draper, Utah / Heber, Utah / Herriman, Utah / Holladay, Utah / Kearns, Utah / Lehi, Utah / Magna, Utah / Midvale, Utah / Murray, Utah / North Salt Lake, Utah / Park City, Utah / Riverton, Utah / Salt Lake City, Utah / Sandy, Utah / South Jordan, Utah / South Salt Lake, Utah / Sugarhouse, Utah / Taylorsville, Utah / West Jordan, Utah / West Valley City, Utah / Woods Cross, Utah