Emergency Water Damage Tips:
(These tips are for clean water situations only not toilet overflows)
- Shut off the water source if possible.
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks under furniture legs
- Hang furs and leather goods separately at room temperature
- Remover oriental or other colored rugs from wet carpeting
- Do not use a regular vacuum to remove water.
- Do not turn on ceiling fixtures ceiling is wet, and keep out of areas where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- Do not leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpeting.
For carpet cleaning –
Call us @ 801-269-0343 for help with your soiled carpets – We offer FREE estimates.