There’s no doubt that regular, professional cleanings benefit both you and your carpet. Removing unwanted contaminates from your carpet promotes a healthier indoor environment. Properly maintaining your carpet prolongs its useful life. We can help you determine how often you should clean your carpets during your cleaning visit. Here are a few tips:
- Clean your carpet sooner rather than later. Soil buried in your carpet acts like an abrasive, accelerating the wear of face yarns. Soils are so much harder to remove when they have been ground in over a period of time.
- Vacuum regularly, especially in front of exterior doors where soils can accumulate.
- Clean up spills when they happen.
- Use products intended for use on carpets only. Try water first. If the spot remains use a non-residual product. We can give you some names of products.
- Properly performed cleaning, even frequent cleaning, doesn’t damage your carpet. It also will not cause your carpet to soil more quickly.
- Always consult a professional carpet cleaner if you have questions about the care of your carpet.